In one of the first initiatives from a major festival, Creamfields just launched its Creamfields 2019 Afterseries. So what is it exactly? It is a new mini series of genre-specific aftermovies from Creamfields 2019.
So instead of having one unique video for the whole edition, you will be able to enjoy various aftermovies with your favorite artists, stages and relevant sound-cuts.
The 2019 Afterseries episodes are the following:
- Episode 1 – THE UNDERGROUND: Featuring Carl Cox, The Black Madonna, Eric Prydz, Amelie Lens, Solardo, B Traits, Jamie Jones, Nicole Moudaber and Patrick Topping
- Episode 2 – BASS, DRUM & BASS: Featuring Chase & Status feat MC Rage, Andy C, – Wilkinson, Crucast, Shy FX, and High Contrast
- Episode 3 – FULL ON ENERGY: Featuring Afrojack, Da Tweekas, Sunnery James & Ryan Marciano, Coone, Laidback Luke, Will Sparks, and Cedric Gervais
- Episode 4 – REACH FOR THE LASERS: Featuring Camelphat, Mattn, Malaa, Third Party, Fisher, and Martin Garrix
- Episode 5 – MAIN STAGE MADNESS: Featuring Calvin Harris, Swedish House Mafia, Tiesto, Annie Mac, Deadmau5, Mistajam, Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike, Oliver Heldens, Tchami, and Dennis Sulta
- Episode 6 – THIS IS CREAMFIELDS: This episode is what could be considered as the “Classic” main Creamfields aftermovie. It features Above & Beyond, Amelie Lens, Andy C, Calvin Harris, Camelphat, Carl Cox, Chase & Status ft MC Rage, Danny Howard, deadmau5, Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike, Duke Dumont, Eric Prydz, Faithless (DJ Set), Fatboy Slim, Fisher, Green Velvet, Hannah Wants, Heidi, Helena Hauff, Kolsch, Marco Carola, Martin Garrix, MK, Nicole Moudaber, Oliver Heldens, Patrcik Topping, Sam Divine, Solardo, Swedish House Mafia, The Black Madonna, and Tiesto.
Creamfields offers one of the best and most varied lineups in the festival scene. Diversity within the broad spectrum of genres is one of the main strengths of the festival. The release of this aftermovie series only pushes this variety even further.
So, should other big festivals do the same? Tell us what you think about this way of making aftermovies.