METALLICA, SLIPKNOT, SHINEDOWN and BULLET FOR MY VALENTINE are among the featured artists on the soundtrack to WWE‘s upcoming video game “WWE 2K19”. Interestingly, the songs were chosen by a host of WWE superstars themselves, bringing a variety to the selections that’s as varied as the WWE roster.
Various wrestlers, including AJ Styles, Daniel Bryan and Samoa Joe, picked the songs for “WWE 2K19”, making it the most diverse soundtrack a WWE game has had in years. Baron Corbin chose “Devil” by SHINEDOWN, while Triple H picked “Spit Out The Bone” by METALLICA.
Here’s the complete list of superstars and their chosen tracks.
* “Ungrateful & Thankful” by WALE (New Day’s choice)
* “Passion” by AWOLNATION (Daniel Bryan’s choice)
* “Skin” by BULLET FOR MY VALENTINE (The Miz’s choice)
* “Survival” by EMINEM (AJ Styles’s choice)
* “Spit Out The Bone” by METALLICA (Triple H’s choice)
* “Champion” by FALL OUT BOY (Alexa Bliss’s choice)
* “Work Hard” by MIGOS (Samoa Joe’s choice)
* “Ric Flair Drop” by OFFSET & METRO BOOMIN (Flair Family’s choice)
* “The 11th Hour” by RANCID (Sami Zayn’s choice)
* “Rockstar” by POST MALONE ft. 21 Savage (Elias’s choice)
* “Override” by SLIPKNOT (Seth Rollins’s choice)
* “Devil” by SHINEDOWN (Baron Corbin’s choice)
The standard edition of “WWE 2K19” will be released on October 9. Players who opt for the “WWE 2K19” deluxe and collector’s editions gain early access four days ahead of time on October 5.