This year’s Glastonbury Festival didn’t take place due to them having announced that 2018 would be a fallow year for them but 2019 has been announced and news has been revealed that we can expect for ticket sales to take place real soon.
Ticket sales for the 2019 festivities are set to take place in a few weeks on October 4th for all Coach and Ticket Packages with the standard tickets going on sale on October 7th.
The ticket price for Glastonbury 2019 will be £248 + £5 booking fee per ticket (children aged 12 and under are admitted free of charge and do not need a ticket).
The website states that the ticket price includes all of the following:
- Entry to the Festival, with over 3,000 acts across more than 100 stages
- Five nights camping (with no early entry fees)
- Free programme
- Free miniguide
- Free cotton bag
- Free mobile phone charging
- Free on-site newspaper
- Free mobile app
- Free firewood
- Kidzfield, where all entertainment, rides and activities are free of charge
- Support for Oxfam, Greenpeace, WaterAid and hundreds of other worthy causes (£2m given annually in recent years)
- Funds to improve the Festival’s infrastructure and environmental impact
For more information on these packages head on over to this page.
Keep in mind that registration on Glastonbury’s site is required before being able to purchase tickets.
Past headliners have included Radiohead, Foo Fighters, Ed Sheeran, The XX, Justice, Phoenix and many more and we’ve actually reported there are some changes are coming to the 2019 Glastonbury festival.
Make sure to keep an eye on Glastonbury‘s social media pages and we’ll also keep you updated when tickets are on sale!
Check out our official EDMTunes playlist for the freshest tracks – updated weekly!