A number of your favorite DJs, including Armin Van Buuren, Hardwell and Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike, have donated signed merchandise, tickets and meet and greet opportunities for the Top 100 DJs charity auction in aid of UNICEF.
For its second consecutive year, UNICEF, the global children’s organization, is the official charity beneficiary of Top 100 DJs. UNICEF works in over 190 countries around the world to keep children healthy, happy and safe.
One of the coolest items being auctioned off is the ‘Blah Blah Blah‘-branded jacket sported by Armin himself. This particular jacket will be auctioned to the highest bidder, who will also receive 50 entries into the Top 100 DJs prize draw for a chance to win an all-expenses-paid trip to the Top 100 DJs Awards Ceremony in Amsterdam.
If Armin’s jacket doesn’t necessarily do it for you, there are a bunch of other amazing prizes to be won. Check out the full auction schedule below:
- 10 September: Signed Armin Van Buuren ‘Blah Blah Blah’ branded jacket
- 12 September: Signed Afrojack hoodie, cap and shirt
- 16 September: Meet R3hab at his ADE Showcase
- 18 September: Oliver Heldens signed Snapback, sweat and goody bag!
- 24 September: Signed Alan Walker hoodie and tickets to any show!
- 26 September: Hang out with NERVO when they play in your home town!
- 3 October: Four Tomorrowland Full Madness tickets (Choice of weekend)
- 10 October: Hardwell 2YearsAsOne book, signed by the artist
- 12 October: Signed Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike merchandise, plus tickets and meet & greet at their Antwerp show
You can make your bid for the jacket here. All proceeds go to UNICEF.
Check out our official EDMTunes playlist for the freshest tracks – updated weekly!